Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Piggys and Plates!


I love Piggy Banks! I think they are so freggin cute and they just make people of all ages smile! So here's one of the many many piggy banks I have painted. It's one of my favorites with its heart guitar. It's hard to tell but it also has rhinestone eyes which is really cute! These little piggys are 4"x4". I know that sounds super super small but in person they seem bigger and they actually hold quite a bit of money and change. These little cuties are really really popular so if your interested let me know. I currently have unlimited access to the pigs and I don't see that changing any time soon, I just need about 2 weeks notice.

(Piggy Banks start at $10.00 and go up)



I Love these alphabet plates! They are one of my favorite things to paint for people. I like how I can use any colors and paterns (doesn't have to be stars on the K, or polka dots, it can be anything) and make them all so different and personal! This particular plate was done for a sweet friend who is expecting a little boy soon and I'm pretty sure she loves it as much as I do! It's so fun doing stuff like this for people who love it as much as me! :) I have plans to make many more of these. Let me know if your interested in one!!!!

(Small Alphabet Plates start at $8.00 and go up)

No comments:

Post a Comment