Friday, May 28, 2010

Fairy Glass!

Here's a wine glass I did of a Fairy. She was probably one of the hardest glasses I have done in a very long time. I'm really good at faces and bodies so that was no problem for me, but her wings were not at all what I had pictured them to be. I had originally wanted them to be transparent, but there was just no way of making that happen. Trust me, I tried over and over!! ha ha. I must have worked on her wings 4 or 5 times. In the end I do like her even if she wasn't what I had envisioned from the start and the client loved her. That's what matters most to me! So it was all smiles in the end!!!!
(this wine glass was $15.00. You can order a fairy on any item if you are interested and have her customized to you and you can send me a picture of a fairy you like, it doesn't have to look like this one!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment